Sunday, October 4, 2009

Some New Finishes

Got a few things finished up yesterday. Here is the lineup.
2 pinkeeps and a fabric covered box with a pinkeep on top.

I reworked this design from the sampler girl.
It was a freebie she did called Quaker Boo.
I redesigned it so it would fit on top of this fabric covered box I made.

I just love this design by Stacy Nash. This is the second time stitching it. The first one I put into a black metal ceiling tile frame. I really love this with the addition of the black wool on the bottom and back.


This is another freebie design by Stitcherhood. I added an old brown button for one of his eyes and bleached up some black linen for a very faded look. This picture just doesn't do it justice. Very adorable in person.

Finally, this is something I stitched up at the end of Fall last year
and just got it framed. It's from Blackbird Designs called October's Harvest.
Fall is my favorite season, as you probably know.
And I totally adore anything with pumpkins.

Happy Fall Season to all !
Enjoy these cool days.
~Nan

13 comments:

Angie said...

love them all~love seeing all your stitching!

Daffycat said...

Nan, such wonderful finishes! Well done!

Robby said...

Nan....perfect as always!!!! I love your stitching! xxxRobby

Christine said...

Your stitching and finishes are beautiful! Very nice of you to share!

~Christine~

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Fantastic work! Loved looking at them:)

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

What awesome finishes! They are all fabulous!

Anonymous said...

I love the quaker boo redesign. It would make a great exchange gift for a friend. I think I will have to copy your idea if that is okay.

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

am loving them all!!!!! especially the cat boo box...:)

Nima said...

beautiful finishes

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

Very nice!

Tanya
www.thesamplergirl.com

staci said...

I am Drooling over your sweet prim finishes! I think seeing yours is just the kick start I need to get busy with some needles and floss!

CindyMae said...

Love the finishes, they are all fantastic!!!

Andrea said...

omg, I love ALL of these, too cute!!! That pumpkin with the wonky brown eye is to die for!