Saturday, November 5, 2011

TWO NEW PATTERN RELEASES

Hi Friends.  I am truly excited
about these two new patterns.

The first is "Noblewoman's Pouch".
( Border stitch count 64 by 77
Motif stitch count 39 by 39)

 This pattern was designed
hand in hand with my friend and 
partner, Mimi, of The Restoration
of My Humble Spirit.
We are both very proud of the
way it turned out.  I really enjoyed
the stitching and the finishing
on this.  It was so much fun to 
put together.
The model was worked on 30ct Straw 
linen by WDW using a combination 
of GA and WDW floss.
* * * * * 
The next is "Falling Leaves Sampler"
( Pattern stitch count 91 by 117)

I tried to use all the colors in this that 
reminded my of Autumn.
The model was stitched on 32ct
Ligonier Latte linen by R&R
and also uses a combination of 
GA and WDW floss.

Both patterns are $10.00 and can be
purchased from me via email or 
through my Etsy Shop
* * * * *
Thank you for all your continued support
and your friendship. 
Wishing you many Happy Stitches!
~Nan

16 comments:

Unknown said...

So beautiful Poutch and the hornbook is marvellous, really compliments for these patterns!

Maria said...

beautiful bag ;)
i love it
ciao Maria

Shakerwood said...

Both of the patterns are wonderful!

Still working on my computer issue. Don't think mine is as easy as cleaning the memory. Computer Geek is on his way over now to try Plan B.

cucki said...

both of patterns are so beautiful..
i love the bag..so sweet.
love for you xx

bayrayschild said...

Hi Nan!
Oh my goodness, they are both so beautiful!

You sure have been producing some wonderful patterns!

Hugs,
Audrey

Isobel -Argante- said...

W O N D E R F U L !!!!
Both patterns are really lovely!

Roberta said...

Both are wonderful. I think the colors and designs in your Falling Leaves pattern are just perfect for fall. ~Roberta

marly said...

Great designs once again and fabulous finishing!

Penny said...

Such pretty new patterns! I love the way you finished Falling Leaves too.

Karen said...

Love that Pouch...so pretty and perfectly finished!

Kate said...

Gorgeous

dixiesamplar said...

Those are lovely, Nan! Congratulations on yet another set of lovely designs. I have been out of the loop so long now, I will have to check you older posts to make sure I haven't missed any other lovelies.

Tatkis said...

Beautiful patterns - and the pouch is so cute and unusual!

Hugs,
Tatyana

clob said...

Both finishes are beautiful!
i love the colours your used !
and the purse is ... so lovely

Jennifer Ann Fox said...

Lovely new patterns!

Jennifer
Feathers in the Nest

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Both of those are awesome Nan, love them! Just beautiful!!