Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Stitcher's Finish

Good Evening my friends.  I do hope you all
had a nice New Year's Day.
Mine was spent quietly stitching and 
enjoying the company of my dear 
hubby and our little doggie, Shannon.
It was the perfect day.
* * * 
A few photos have been sent in
for "A Stitcher's Finish" and I wanted 
to take this opportunity, while I had some
quite time, to share them with you.

First is Dora's finish of Kringle's Crow. 
She stained the linen, which I love and found
some vintage trim at a mill store at a real bargain.
I just love it.  Such a wonderful finish and
the trim adds just the right touch.
* * *
Next Debra sent in her needle roll finish of 
Be Ye Merry.
She stitched this for a holiday
exchange and her recipient loves
the color blue. 
Just adorable and I'm sure
the new owner loves her gift.
* * *
Well, time to sign off and get some
sleep.  Thank you Dora and Debra
for sharing your finishes. 
I always love seeing the abundance of 
creativity that is out there and I'm sure
all my blogging friends do too.
Smiles,
~Nan

9 comments:

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

How pretty they are. Very nice finishes.

Carla said...

Beautiful finishes, Nan! I really love that Kringle Crow.

Michelle said...

So pretty x

Mouse said...

ooohhhh just love your finish with the Kringle crow ... mmm another on the must get list ..lol .... Happy new year to you :) love mouse xxxx

Gabi said...

Gorgeous finishes. Love that crow.
Wishing you a Happy New Year

cucki said...

beautiful finishes..love and hugs cucki xx

Nan said...

Both are beautiful finishes. Happy New Year!

Mary said...

Beautiful needlework! Love the crow! Mary

clob said...

Lovely Finishes !
Happy New Year to you
Bonne et Heureuse Année 2012 !
clob