Sunday, April 7, 2013

Handmade Goods for Sale

Happy Sunday all.
As promised I have added 
some newly finished handmades
to the 
of my blog, located under my
blog header picture.
Or you may use the link above.
This is just one the pieces I just
finished making.
 x  x
I have so much fun creating
new items.  I use to get to do 
this every month when I was
part of TDIPT.  
I just couldn't juggle it all anymore
 and had to leave the group awhile ago,
but I always missed making  
pieces for sale.  It really brings me 
a lot of joy.  Now that I'm 
designing full time and don't have
another job to go to every day, I'm 
hoping I'll be able to create a few
pieces every month or so.
I'll post to let you know when 
new things are added to the 
Handmades section
x  x  x
 Hope you like what I've stitched
and would love to hear what you think :)
 Enjoy this beautiful day!
It's going to be a 
gorgeous week here in Philly.
I want to get out into the gardens
for some Spring cleanup. 
 Smiles, Nan
          
   

9 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

Nan,
Your creations are beautiful with perfect finishes!
Happy Sunday to you.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Eszter/SubRosa said...

Dear Nan,
I love your works, it's also beautiful! I really like these natural colors, materials.
Congrats♥
SubRosa

Kate said...

Lovely items, Nan.

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Nan,
You always do such beautiful work!!
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs~~
Julie

Unknown said...

Waw, this little bag is really wonderful!!! And I am so happy you can dedicate all your time to design and stitch because you really have talent!

Véronique Rose said...

magnifique création
douce journée
rose

Farm Girl said...

It is just beautiful.

Deb said...

Beautiful Nan, off to do some shopping (if there is anything left!) Deb

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Such Beautiful work Nan!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin