Thursday, June 20, 2013

Finished Goods

It's a good day for some finished goods :)
I love to create and make finished 
goods for sale, but don't always have
the time to do so with so many other pending
obligations.  I'm not complaining....I am loving life and 
having the best time designing and being apart

I've had a chance to get a few things stitched
lately and will be posting them in my Etsy Shop
later today.  Thought I'd show you
a peek at them here on the blog first.
Patriotic Drawstring Ditty Bag
Strawberry Pot Pinkeep
1776 Pincushion
Antique Reproduction Pincushion #1



Antique Reproduction Pincushion #2
So as you can see, I do try and keep these
idle hands busy with the craft I love.
~*~*~*~*~
Before I sign off, I just want to thank everyone
and all the Ladies Prim Society members
for their wonderful response to the 
next design release.
Smiles all around :)
Hugs and happy stitching! ~Nan

16 comments:

Iris said...

Your finishes are just beautifil.

NMK said...

Every piece is so pretty !!!! Love them all !!!!

Raymond Homestead said...

Beautiful!

Beehive Needleworks said...

Brilliant...each and every piece! I feel certain that they shall fly out of your shoppe directly.
Peaceful stitching to you...
Judy

Michelle said...

Lovely pieces Nan xx

Lori Ann Corelis said...

Each as beautiful as the next!!!

Lori Ann

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

You have been very busy and productive! Lovely finishes

Robin in Virginia said...

Lovely finishes, Nan!

Robin in Virginia

Sandra said...

Everything is beautiful, as usual. You are a very busy lady indeed.

Unknown said...

Love all of these Nan, and the finishes...you are the best!

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Your busy fingers always turn out some lovely finishes!

msmartello said...

Love these designs Nan! Are all going to be in your etsy shop or for sale on your blog? They are all so adoreable.

Maureen

Pamela said...

Love all your designs! The 1776 pinkeep is adorable. Thanks for sharing.

Keeper of the Crowes said...

I've been collecting little alphabet pincushions. Your new Reproduction pincushions are fantastic! They will definitely be finding a home with me!

Merilde said...

Hi Nan,
Love your finishes. Will you be publishing the 1792 pinkeep design? That one caught my heart!
Lovely work,
Lori

The Crackling Crows Banners said...

This is adorable Nan...LOVE IT!!!