Sunday, January 19, 2014

Time for a Sneak Peek

It's almost time for the first Ladies Prim Society release of the year.  Yes, the Ladies Prim Society will continue again in 2014.  There's a total of 5 kitted designs for the year from myself and Blackbird Designs. The club is hosted by Dyeing to Stitch in Virginia and they are now accepting a limited number of NEW registrations, so it's not too late to join!  For more information or to sign up, visit www.dyeing2stitch.com
I love being a part of this club and I'm very excited about designing for it again this year.  I really enjoy creating pieces that are just a little different and experimenting with finishes that aren't too complicated.
Here's a little peek at what I've created for the LPS member's first kit.
The kit will include all the supplies needed to make each project.
Hope you like this little peek:)
 Have a great stitching week and l'll be back soon to show you the full reveal.
Smiles, ~Nan

 

13 comments:

moosecraft said...

Oh my! Beautiful! I'm so happy i finally signed up for this year! Can't wait to receive this kit!

denise said...

I can't wait!!!! I've been looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keeper of the Crowes said...

The colors are gorgeous and I love the portion of the design that I see!!! Can't wait, Nan!!!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for the sneak peek. I'm looking forward to it!! Love it.

natalysneedle said...

Oh My! I can't wait to get my kit!!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Beautiful colors ~ Nan
I'm sure the girls aren't going to be disappointed!!!
Love your Valentines header!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Three Sheep Studio said...

Oh my goodness Nan, this looks amazing ! What could it be ?? Perhaps a needlekeep ? I am eager to see what you have designed ;)
Rose

Unknown said...

What a wonderful preview!!!

Faye said...

Just enough of a snippet to get us all dreMibg about it!!!! Can't wait to get my hands on it!!!

Dede said...

I am eager to receive my kit! I was not disappointed last year so am really looking forward to this year! Thanks for designing another year for us! And I appreciate the great instructions with each project!

Unknown said...

So excited about this piece. You have out done yourself Nan. Hope to start shipping by Feb. 1st.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Nan~

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Nan~