Friday, June 27, 2014

Recent Trip

I took a trip this week back to Lititz, PA....hard to stay away. 
Met up with a few friends for lunch and shopping.
We always have the best time chatting and laughing:)

We made a detour first to Lancaster to visit a little cross shop that I've had on my radar.
What a treat it was to visit Stitches Unlimited and meet the owner, Pat Young and her cross stitch guru, Jan.
Two very sweet and helpful gals.

Stitches Unlimited
721 Olde Hickory Rd, Lancaster PA 17601
717-560-9416

W all had to purchase some floss.  Always a color or two that I can use more of.


I'm such a lover of BBD designs and had to get a snap of this beauty they had stitched and hung on their wall.  Feast of Friendship...so appropriate since it was a friend outing after all.
Carriage House Samplings is also another favorite of mine and I did not have the hornbook design in my "collection" so I had to purchase that chart and a few others that were calling my name...:)
We had so much fun looking around and adding to our stash!  I know we will visit again soon. It's only about 10 minutes outside of Lititz.  We were taking pictures and
this little old man asked if we wanted him to get a shot of all of us. He was so sweet and tried so hard to work my phone, but got a more sidewalk that us...LOL.
 L to R.... Mimi, Susan, me and Pat. 
We had such a great day together!  Thanks girls for a fun filled day!
I'll be back soon to show more pics of our shopping spree at Days Gone By Creations.
Happy Friday my friends!
~Nan

9 comments:

dixiesamplar said...

Man, I sure wish I could have flown up for that...what a wonderful day of memories with good stitching friends!! So glad you ladies had the opportunity to get together!

Robin in Virginia said...

It looks like you had a fabulous time! Good for you! Have a most enjoyable weekend, Nan!

Robin in Virginia

Three Sheep Studio said...

I am cheering you on from the sidelines, Nan ! I'll bet you had a great time. Maybe one day, I can be in "the girls club" ! ;)
Have a grand weekend.
Rose

LaNelle said...

So lucky to have friends close enough to get together with sounds like a wonderful time....

cucki said...

Truly so much fun :)

Lynn said...

What a great shop! I think I could have spent hours there, lol! I'm so glad you had the chance to get together with some of our "prim" sisters.

Shirlee said...

Thanks for sharing the fun with all of us : )

Unknown said...

You are so lucky to have the ossibility to meet other stitchers and visit paradise shop as that in your pictures!!! But a curiosity: embroideries are framed with glass or without????

ใบบัว said...

สล็อตออนไลน์รวมเกมสล็อตไว้เยอะที่สุดของทุกค่าย
รวมค่ายดัง เยอะที่สุดให้ท่านเลือกเล่น
สล็อตjoker


สล็อตjoker