Saturday, March 7, 2015

Inspiration and Blog Hop Day 7

It's a bright sunny day here!  I just always feel more creative when the sun is out and shining.  I've been really inspired as of late by old samplers and especially ones with blocking, as I call it.  Here are a few that I found that have inspired a new design that I'm stitching.

MARY FARNAM, POULTNEY, VERMONT, JUNE 1827

Ella Thurstin Thurston New York 1879

Mary Pollock

Dutch Sampler
*~*~*~*~*

Here is a tiny sneak peak at what I've stitched so far......I am thoroughly enjoying this and I've given it a "Friends" theme.
My friends are inspiring too and a treasure to me.


*~*~*~*~*

AND the Buttermilk Basin Blog Hop continues........
Up next is Tara from Sew Unique Creations!
http://www.sewuniquecreations.blogspot.com/

Hope you'll hop over to Tara's blog to see what she's created for you.

Smiles, Nan

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Love the old samplers and your progress thus far:)/

Pamela said...

Love your new stitch!!! Can't wait to see your finish.
The old samplers are beautiful.
Thanks for sharing!
Pam

Hazel said...

Beautiful! X

susan hemann said...

love the stitched project on your header! So lovely.

sarry said...

เว็บ luckywin98 เว็บรวบรวมเกมไว้มากมายไม่ว่าจะเป็นเกมสล็อตออนไลน์

sarry said...

เล่นง่ายสามารพารวยทางลัดสล็อตแตกง่าย

sarry said...

พนันออนไลน์ที่ให้คุณเดิมพันโดยที่ไม่ต้องผ่านเอเย่นต์ สล็อตเว็บตรง