Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Needlework Heaven

Always so behind on my blog posts.....but as I mentioned a few posts ago, while friends and I were out in Ohio we took a side trip to a Cross Stitch shop in Vermilion, Ohio.  Boy, was it worth it.....  Clare's Stitching Post is an amazing shop. 


  I could not believe the linen she had.
Every color and count your heart and hands could desire....




and I love linen.....can you tell...lol

All the latest and greatest charts and even some oldies but goodies.



This is one one of the floss wall...Oh My!


We had such fun adding to our stash and getting time to chat with Clare.
She was so very sweet and helpful.  I do hope we get back to see her and her sweet doggie Max.

Smiles, Nan

5 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

It sounded like a good side trip. Wow, what linens! So Nan, what linens came home with you? Wishing you a very blessed Thanksgiving!

Annie said...

I live about 45 minutes from that shop. It really is a wonderful store!

ใบบัว said...

สล็อตออนไลน์รวมเกมสล็อตไว้เยอะที่สุดของทุกค่าย
รวมค่ายดัง เยอะที่สุดให้ท่านเลือกเล่น
สล็อตjoker


สล็อตjoker

Neha Parikar said...

This needlework looks awesome. Thanks for post it here. check famous temples of Odisha here Astrolika.

VISIT US said...

Take a look at my website too and tell me what you think.

야동
대딸방
마사지블루
건마탑
바카라사이트