Thursday, February 4, 2016

Happy to finally show you


....the two new designs I've been working on and ready for release....YAY!

I truly love how this on turned out on the linen from Ebeth. It's stitched on 32ct Cherry Pit Brown from Dames of the Needle. 
A very sweet sampler with a very sweet sentiment.

"WANDERING HEART"
The floss used is all The Gentle Art....Old Red Paint, Pecan Pie, and Piney Woods.

AND

Another Sampler with a bit of a twist....

"ONE BLACKBIRD"
Stitched on two different linens also by Dames of the Needle.  32ct Peep's Lost Sheep and Dirty Ewe were joined together to create this Pennsylvania Dutch inspired piece.
A clear picture and instructions for joining the linen are included. Stitched with The Gentle Art, Cinnamon and Garden Gate.

Again, a very special thank you to my model stitcher, Cindy Ruckman Cabrey. She puts all her love in every stitch and it shows.

I hope you like what I've created and I'm very happy to have these in the hands of my Distributor and in my Etsy Shop.

Headed for a get together with friends this weekend.  No better treat than hanging with friends!
Smiles, ~Nan

5 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Both are super, Nan! Hope you are have great weekend!

cucki said...

Wow both are so lovely
Love x

Syd said...

Two more great charts! Thank you.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

It is absolutely wonderful pieces! I'm sure Cindy puts love in every stitch, because I think she puts love in every single thing she does! BOTH pieces...absolute treasures!

moosecraft said...

Both of these are gorgeous! Looks like I'm going to have to stitch "One Blackbird"! A unique design with great linen and floss colors! Love it!