Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Another Rainy Day

I was hoping to get outside and plant the flowers I purchased (what seems like weeks ago).  We've had so much rain and only one day of sun in the past two weeks.
BUT...when I can't be in the garden, it's best to be finishing....

***~***
I had an cute idea and wanted to try it out, so today was the day.
I stitched up part of my "Down VA Way" design and finished it as a small pinkeep.
Backed it with coordinating wool and flipped the wool over the top to the front.
Scalloped it for a bit more interest and stitched it down in place.


All that was left was to add a few of my hand dyed pins and some of my favorite bone buttons.  So happy it all worked out, just as I had in my head and it's very small and sweet.
Measuring only about 5" tall.
Next week is my update on Primitive Handmades Mercantile and I hope to have this and a few other pieces listed.
Until next time.....happy creating!

***~***
By the way.....If you're interested in getting my newsletter, I've posted a link on the left side bar to sign up.  I will send out my first ever newsletter this Friday showing my new releases for May!  
Just so you know, your personal info will NEVER be sold or given to anyone and you can unsubscribe from future mailings at any time.

I'm very excited!
Smiles, ~Nan


5 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

Sweet finish, Nan.
Looking forward to your newsletter.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Robin in Virginia said...

I really like how you "re-use" your Down Virginia Way design, Nan. What a super little piece you created!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Beautiful finish Nan!
It's been dreary and rainy here too :(
Many Blessings
Robin

Andrew said...

it is very clear as the electrical switch is straightforwardly wired to the condenser unit. The present circumstance happens due to the measure.chilled water fan coil unit

Biginm said...

Put more information on your website like this one, I really like these types of blogs.
-geophyscial investigation